Amy Dunn is a senior associate at OPG. Amy leverages her own leadership experience and evidence-based training and coaching programs to optimize talent at the individual, team, and organizational level. Her work spans several industries including insurance, financial and professional services, high tech, telecommunications, academic, and government organizations. Amy’s approach to her consulting is shaped by her experience as a successful Vice President of Human Resources and Talent Management in a Fortune 50 company. She led a nation-wide team of 50+ HR and training professionals, supporting a $7 Billion business that was driving explosive growth and change inside a complex corporate structure. This experience keeps her grounded in the real-world challenges and pressures leaders face. Amy’s work centers on carefully selected programs and tools that are proven to increase leadership effectiveness, team cohesion, employee engagement, and organizational health. She is a practical, results-driven person who is motivated by bringing out the best in people and organizations. Amy’s core offerings, tailored to client needs, include:
Leaders and Managers
- The Leadership Challenge Workshop® – this internationally recognized leadership development program is grounded in over 30 years of research into the specific behaviors exemplary leaders employ to drive superior organizational performance and employee engagement. Available in one and two-day formats, this dynamic workshop includes 360-feedback. Amy is one of about 50 Certified Master Facilitators of this program, a designation that can only be earned after years of demonstrated expertise and effectiveness.
- The Leadership Practices Inventory® – this best-in-class 360-degree leadership assessment provides clear feedback to leaders regarding how frequently they are engaging in the behaviors proven to drive exemplary performance and results. It includes 5 flexible open-ended questions to enhance the insights gained.
- Stakeholder-Centered Coaching – Amy is certified in this highly effective coaching process developed by the #1 Executive Coach in the world, Dr. Marshall Goldsmith. Key constituents of the client are actively engaged in establishing goals, providing “feedforward”, and assessing progress.
- Coaching Skills for Managers – Amy offers a 1-day, high impact seminar for Managers who want to leverage the coaching style of leadership and feedback that today’s workforce responds to.
- The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ – Based on the work of Patrick Lencioni, this robust team building and assessment process helps teams develop trust, engage in productive conflict, commit to shared goals, and establish clear accountability, all with a focus on attaining shared results. The length and intensity of the process is driven by the team’s needs and capacity and can be done in 1, 2 or 3 day formats.
- Everything DiSC Workplace® – This personality assessment and corresponding high energy 1 day workshop helps teams understand and tap into the power of diverse styles. With renewed insight into their own and others’ priorities, motivators, and stressors, teams reduce conflict and engage in true collaboration.
- Design of high-impact succession planning/talent review/top talent identification processes.
- Strategic deployment of various programs to help organizations develop an intentional culture reinforced by common vision, values, and people practices.
- Design and facilitate high impact meetings that fully engage participants and result in concrete outcomes.
Amy is best known for her business orientation, uncompromising integrity, and ability to form trusted advisor partnerships with clients.