Great facilitation changes the world. Great facilitators make this change possible.
Are you responsible for designing meetings, facilitating workshops, or training large groups? Come join us for a 3-day intensive led by Laura Freebairn-Smith where we will explore and practice the skills of a master facilitator. In this workshop, you will experience
- Facilitating as an organizational development tool
- Levels of analysis
- The role of a facilitator
- Group dynamics and teams
- Ideation and consensus
- Critical factors to take into account in any session design
- How physical space impacts group effectiveness
- The boundaries that all facilitators need to honor
- Ways to “unblock” groups
Details: This workshop will be held at the New Haven Country Club and will run from 8:30am-4:30pm Wednesday, September 27 – Friday, September 29, 2017.
Breakfast and lunch will be served each day. Free parking is available on site.
Pricing: $1500 tuition fee per person, plus a $200 materials fee which covers three breakfasts, three lunches, and all materials.
Contact Chanel Laguna at email@example.com or 203-288-6688 to register or request more information.