- This event has passed.
Managers Bootcamp – March 2023
Wed, March 1 @ 8:00 am - Thu, March 2 @ 5:00 pm EST
Managers and leaders often rise through organizations with minimal support or training to develop the skills expected of leaders. This two-day management/leadership development program is a highly experiential exercise into the key fundamentals for success for managers and leaders. It offers front-line managers an intense curriculum that covers the managerial impact of perceptions (their own and those of the people they manage), creative problem-solving, and team building. Participants also learn how communication skills — such as style preferences, listening, and motivation — impact leadership.?
Managers Bootcamp is based on established theories and practices and linked to everyday work. Much of the two days is dedicated to hands-on practicing. Participants are encouraged to bring real challenges to the workshop so they can be explored by the facilitator and, more importantly, by the cohort of participants.
As a result of Managers Bootcamp, you will:
- Understand how unconscious behaviors impact your ability to lead
- Learn communication strategies and management styles for staff at different points in their careers
- Know when to use employee coaching vs. employee directing to get desired results
- Determine your “Approachability IQ” and your team culture
- Understand the differences between influence and control
- Learn techniques to adopt a leader’s mindset
New to mid-level managers – Managers Bootcamp is for you! Join us on Wednesday, November 2 – Thursday, November 3, and dive into developing an unparalleled level of management skills.