“We can’t solve problems with the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” -Albert Einstein
The ability to think strategically is an important leadership skill that allows managers to make decisions that align with the overall strategy of their companies. The beneficial results of strategic thinking include: decision-making that aligns with other elements of the organization, team member commitment and motivation, enhanced business performance, added value to customers, avoidance of unnecessary emergencies, better use and deployment of resources, and reduced stress.
Whether your concern is your mission and vision, your markets and products, your relationship with your customers, or all of the above – strategic thinking will unlock answers for your managers and organization as a whole.
As a result of our Strategic Thinking workshop, you will be able to:
- Analyze opportunities and problems from a broad
- Understand the potential impact of actions on others
- Visualize what might or could be
- Take a holistic approach to day-to-day issues and challenges
- Understand the hierarchy of thinking in strategic planning
AUDIENCE: High-level leaders
Two key leadership behaviors for thinking strategically include:
- Being open to new ideas and perspectives
- Challenging underlying assumptions