Sometimes as managers, leaders, and career professionals, we need concise advice right away. OPG is here to help.
Human Resources Development
Human resource professionals need to think, plan, and act with greater agility. Such actions require a focus on strategy, operational alignment, and results. Having a seat at the strategic table means HR professionals must have something to say that encompasses true business partnership and that language requires an action plan.
OPG provides in-depth courses that develop human resource professionals and ensure application to business strategy.
HR Skill Programs
For companies seeking targeted solutions for their Human Resource professionals, OPG offers three intensive skill-development programs:
Mission Driven Interviewing™: Designed for HR professionals, this program is part classroom instruction and part process. This program can also be coupled with an initiative called Questsource™, a unique database program of interview questions, available on the web that streamlines and focuses the interviewing process.
Talent Leadership Program: This initiative educates HR specialists in the areas of candidate selection, on-boarding, performance management, and appraisal and development.
HR Impact Guide (HRIG)©: This is a multi-purpose tool designed for assessing, prioritizing and aligning the modern human resource function with organizational strategies and goals. Through a series of specific questions, completion of the HRIG© serves as an impetus toward a decision-making science for the human resource function.
- Interviewing and Selection
- Mission-Driven Interviewing
- Organizational Citizenship: How to Turn Your Staff into Superb Organizational Citizens
- Organizational Development Training for HR Professionals
- Organizational Health: Have You Measured Your Organization's Vital Signs Lately?
- Performance Measurement and Strategic Alignment: How Do We Know When Our Organization is Succeeding?
- Team Building: Getting Your Team to "Wow"
- Using Metrics to Motivate Staff
- Designing Organizations from Scratch
- Helping Faculty Manage